I know you have all heard of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems, but do you actually know what they are and why you need one? In today’s blog, we will answer these questions as well as highlight the 5 CRM Systems SIAA partners with.
What is a CRM System? A CRM system is a technology for managing all your agency’s relationships and interactions with clients and potential clients. This system helps you stay connected to your clients, streamline processes, and improve retention. Think of them as a tool that helps with contact management, sales management, agent productivity and more.
Why do you need a CRM System? As an Insurance professional, it is imperative to keep track of certain information about your existing clients and prospective clients. It is important to know your clients age, where they live, what policies they have, when those policies expire, and more. It is a lot to manage and can become quickly overwhelming, especially as your agency grows and you take on more clients (which is the goal!). This challenge can be made easier by investing in a reliable CRM System. Once you have a CRM System, you will be able to quickly pull up a record and see what policies a current client has, as well as being able to view past communications and important information at a glance.
SIAA partners with 5 CRM Systems. What does this mean? This means that as a member agent, you will get certain perks and discounted services that non-members do not get. If you are reading this and you aren’t a member agent but you are interested in learning more, contact us here!
Let’s go over the 5 CRM Systems that SIAA partners with.
- EzLynx – EzLynx is a comparative rater and an agency management system. They offer comparative rating, agency management and automation, retention tools, email marketing, text messaging, and so much more. They also offer Agency Websites!
- Vertafore – Vertafore is also a comparative rater and an agency management system. They offer operational, marketing, and sales pipeline management tools. They also have an Insurance Knowledgebase with information from over 40 trusted insurance sources.
- Applied Systems – Applied Systems offers management systems that allow you to manage operations across all lines of business, to tools to help you seamlessly connect with your carriers and clients, 24/7.
- Better Agency – Better Agency is a sales driven agency management system and a powerful customer relationship management all-in-one tool! Better Agency includes 100+ pre-built automation campaigns for sales, service, claims, and renewals.
- HawkSoft – HawkSoft offers efficient workflows and a delightful experience for staff and policyholders. They offer commercial & personal lines policy management, efficient workflows and automation, accounting, document management, data ownership, and much more!
It is important to know that every CRM comes with its own features and there is no one-size-fits-all CRM. Be sure to do your research and find the CRM System that would work best for your agency and your goals.