Who needs Monoline when you can have Multiline?
We all know the effort that goes into building a client relationship. Rounding an account can be an easier, less expensive way to grow business. Travelers research has found that rounding a current account typically costs 2 to 3 times less than writing a new account, depending on the type of product being cross-sold.* You can maximize profitability when you turn a monoline policyholder into a multiline customer.
How to More Effectively Execute Account Rounding
Travelers has created a full range of marketing tools to help you round out your book of business:
- New Account Rounding Sell Sheet
- Monoline customer list service available through contactPlus
- Easy-to-use contactPlus direct marketing program
- Compelling customer email templates that include “Home Coverage to Auto Customers” and “Auto Coverage to Home Customers”
- A Quantum Auto 2.0® Social campaign that enables you to be at the forefront of your client’s mind
Turn your transactional, monoline policyholders into loyal, multi-line customers today!
*Travelers Internal Research, Marketing Economics report for Direct Markets and Retail Marketing, November 2021.