One of the biggest advantages of joining a network of other insurance agencies is the chance to navigate difficult economic times with the help of others in the industry. The largest struggle facing agency owners today is not carrier representation, it’s loneliness and lack of support. By joining SIAA in DFW, you’ll have the following advantages even when the insurance economy isn’t faring well as a whole:
- STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. Did you know that SIAA is the LARGEST network of independent insurance agents in the United States? SIAA represents approximately $9.1 billion in premium volume and over 5000 independent agency owners nationwide! Being a part of the world’s largest network of independent insurance agents will give you higher commissions with standard or preferred market insurers, increased earning potential with select brokers, and discounts for vendors and services important to your agency’s operations.
- ANNUAL BUSINESS PLANNING. Your assigned Business Development Specialist will help you create a custom growth plan and answer any questions you have about target marketing. They’ll also show you how to efficiently save money on overhead by cutting corners worth cutting while helping you determine the revenue-generating opportunities you can’t afford to miss out on. We aren’t a franchise organization, which means you won’t have to follow the advice we provide, but we’re happy to help you through the process should you want our assistance.
- MENTORSHIP. As an experienced “training agency,” we can help with service, sales, agency operations, marketing, and everything in-between. There are lots of ways that you can “tighten the nuts and bolts” within your agency operations during financially difficult times and our staff will be here ready to consult you on every challenge you face.
- HIRING RESOURCES. According to CareerBuilder, did you know that the average company loses approximately $14,900 when they hire the wrong person for the job?! We have complimentary resources in place that will guide you through the hiring process, including aptitude testing, sample employee compensation contracts for typical insurance agency roles (accounts managers, producers, etc.) and a resume program that allows you to capture employee inquiries from our shared “job board.”
- LEAD GENERATION OPPORTUNITIES. Our Circle of Excellence group serves as an advisory council for our 80+ local member agencies in DFW. One of their responsibilities includes providing important training on lead generation strategies. Our monthly education events give other agency owners and their employees a chance to learn about digital marketing, establishing and maintaining networking relationships, customer relations and retention strategies, and much more.
No matter your need, we have a solution that will prove our dedication to your success. Contact CoVerica Agency Alliance for more details and learn how being part of a local, successful network will make all the difference in your short and long-term success, even when market conditions aren’t favorable.